Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's A Dog's Life - 3 Word Wednesday

Three Word Wednesday

Anxious; Devoted; Scrawny


It's A Dog's Life

God! Am I all in!
I would collapse of it if
I warn't so anxious.
Got me the word here
says you are all devoted
but I wish you'd go
t'other some damn where
and leave me be, leave me be.
I gots a scrawny
doggy heart, I know
and broken teeth too by Gaw,
and horny hard feet
and a down home smell
and possum for my supper,
not enough for you.

‎January ‎15, ‎2014 8:48 AM

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha this is a funny one. Love it Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the poetry and the picture made me smile. I never saw three dogs that looked so much like three goats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope nobody thinks these teeth are actually dog's teeth. Photoshop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Christopher! This is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the morning smile! Good work on photoshop!

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!