Thursday, September 11, 2014

Green Wine and Vanilla Gin

Green Wine, a bit tipsy perhaps

The word list from Red Wolf Poems
green, wine, vanilla, gin, bloggers, papers, moles, stain
See the post here

I'm Not As Think
As You Drunk I Am


I drink your green wine
or else your vanilla gin
with the impunity
I showed you before
the bloggers came up between
the moles.

They dug and
now curl above ground.

There is a stain on my teeth
and one is broken
but that never made
the papers.

‎September ‎10, ‎2014 3:22 PM

Vanilla Gin

Red Wolf

2 comments:

  1. hic..drunk on poetry. I'm thinking of Dickinson's "I taste a liquor never brewed".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bloggers coming up between the moles and how it leads to the last line, the speaker's broken tooth uncelebrated. Good one.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!