Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sitcom Lament

Mr. Hanks very early in his career.

Thom of Three Word Wednesday writes: "Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words. Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday."

This week's words:

Cancel;
Elastic;
Labor.

I consider the challenge is not only to use these words but to not change them in any way as well, but that's just me. Many people do make the changes of tense or plural or some other change as necessary. Many people will write longer prose pieces. Indeed, if you want you should go to the site and click on several links to see what all our friends do. To get there *click here*

Sitcom Lament

The power to cancel me
should not be given
to the likes of you.
I got to whine about that.
My thin elastic
panty band just snapped,
and there's something wrong with that
after the labor
of so many people
went into making this run.
Cross dressing just sucks
sometimes, doesn't it?

written February 22, 2012 4:35 AM


Bosom Buddies (TV Series 1980–1982)
30 min - Comedy

Two single men must disguise themselves as women to live in the one apartment they can afford.

Creators: Robert L. Boyett, Thomas L. Miller, Chris Thompson
Stars: Tom Hanks, Peter Scolari and Donna Dixon

Information from IMDb.com

4 comments:

  1. I use to love that show the two of them were so humourous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't know..I've never worn women's clothes! (just joshing of course)..fine piece..Jae ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked that show back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love that show. I can't believe it was that long ago, though.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!