Sunday, December 6, 2015

Road Rash - A Magpie Tale


Photo by Tess Kincaid

Utilize the contributor list to find this week's creative work.

Road Rash

My road worn spatial
turn of heart, my gears grinding
on the rising grade
lined with dull white stripes
and I worry will the brakes
hold on the descent?

I am pneumatic
and awash in old flood tides
so that I float high
though I bounce and roll
and then come to rest battered
on your city street
in drunken relief
beside the nativities
you offer my shade.

‎December ‎6, ‎2015 1:37 PM

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Santa coming down from the mountain? I liked the way the words flowed but...ive no idea what they were saying. teehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could be more explicit but then I would have to kill you. That's a messy business.

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!