Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Dust Bunnies - Three Word Wednesday


Christopher loses track of the deeper questions.

This week Thom has chosen these three words

Wander
Astonished
Complete


Now I am to write something using these words and link to the Three Word Wednesday site for week No. 459.

Dust Bunnies

Now who will wander
with me along my life's edge,
kicking astonished
rocks and scuffing sand
with one grimey rough sandaled
foot?

I guess complete
fabrications have
been recently slipped under
my hard scrubbed shag rug
with the dust bunnies
that began whining vacant
strains per my half mast
heart.

December 23, 2015 4:48 PM




2 comments:

  1. One can still make out with pre-planned ideas to face old age.The thud of the impact then may not be as irritating or even as disastrous.

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your homepage post THE VIEW FROM THE NORTHERN WALL.
    (found your post link at Three Word Wednesday)

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!