Sunday, October 11, 2015

Red Handed


Caught Red Handed

The three words of last Wednesday's Three Word Wednesday were
Absorb
Certain
Empty

Red Handed

It is just like you
to dump the ash trays on me
as if I'm the guy
caught smoking again.
I guess if you found money
in my back pocket
you would accuse me
of another damn bank heist
or something like that.
I'm certain empty
motives count for nothing now,
not with you, my pet.
It's time to absorb
every innocent ploy
in the book and roll
you in the wood pile
of nascent possibles
and alternatives.

‎October ‎11, ‎2015 3:08 PM

nas·cent
ˈnāsənt,ˈnasənt
adjective
(especially of a process or organization) just coming into existence and beginning to display signs of future potential.
"the nascent space industry"
synonyms: just beginning, budding, developing, growing, embryonic, incipient, young, fledgling, evolving, emergent, dawning, burgeoning
"the nascent economic recovery"

From Latin nascēns, present participle of nascor ‎(“I am born”).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!