Friday, May 17, 2013

Listing To The Left



Too bad you're not what
the doctor's ordered lately.
I would have been good
to go at this time
otherwise.

You show up in
these moments driven
by the wrath of God
to roil in the weather eye
leaving me to stand
at a cant to life,
not that level anyhow
even if I do
stay dry.

Yes, I do stay dry.

May 17, 2013 2:33 PM

I would like to be at perfect peace and ease and I know already that this entails vacating my attitudes and fears, my wants and yearnings, and coming to know that all nearby is as it is because that is required to balance all the rest as it is. Since I cannot yet accomplish this balance, I make delicate love somewhere in my life, with you, on the keyboards producing music or poetry, with my cat making him crosseyed with the pleasure of a great head massage, or in service in some other small way.

But I avoid the hard stuff if I can. That's probably a shortcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!