Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Hard Moment - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To join this week's 3 Word Wednesday writing group *click here*
This week's words:

Destruction; Lanky; Ultimatum.



A Hard Moment

Destruction derby:
because I need it, oh God
help me, oh lanky
God screeching "No, no!"-
your ultimatum my last
stand among ruin
I richly deserve.
I've so earned my destiny
at the gun tables
(tea dregs on the floor)
while you douse me with urine
to hunt the king's deer.

May 8, 2013 6:16 AM

2 comments:

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!