Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Tremulous Troll - 3WW

Thom writes:
Each week, I post three words. You write something using the words.

Then come back and post a link to the contribution with Mr. Linky (but please, link to the exact post, not your blog, by clicking on the exact post title and paste it to Mr. Linky below). As always, there's no hard-and-fast rule that you have to post on Wednesday.

To link up with this week's Three Word Wednesday *click here*

This week's words:

Abnormal; Dangle; Lavish
A Tremulous Troll

So, notwithstanding
the dewlaps and other things
that dangle like suds
often do on glass,
notwithstanding abnormal
sounds arising in
the background, heavy
clanks and robust brassy bongs,
lavish hair assaults
and other signals,
no, these don't really matter.
What matters is how
I know you love me,
even though I am a weird
and tremulous troll.

Written 12/12/12 4:47 AM

How do such things happen?




9 comments:

  1. The trolls that are tremulous are the most dangerous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the girl underneath the troll that I am too I thought of those little dolls with the colourful hair..who could not love them..all trolls are loveable..and the ones who love us are pretty special too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even trolls need good lovin'. Nicely written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! There is hope for us trolls after all! Colour me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what color is that? I have five to choose from here but I fear none of them are yours...

      Delete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!