Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Long View Of Things


When you got next to
John it got bad for me, which
I never understood
because John was fine
and you were even better
when I was alone
with either of you.
When I searched and found you next
fifty five years passed
and it was just like
no time at all in some ways.
Once you were one street
over but now you
are half way to the star field
and neither of us
knows how to find John.
Last anyone heard John left
for the settlements.
As for me, I came
back down, found a smallish den
and now I'm selling.

‎September ‎24, ‎2213 7:50 PM
New Earth Left Coast Local Time

2 comments:

  1. "View From The Northern Wall" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/09/sites-to-see_27.html

    ReplyDelete

The chicken crossed the road. That's poultry in motion.


Get Your Own Visitor Map!